Cows need a healthy and balanced gut flora to help digest foods and metabolize important nutrients that protect their overall well-being.
Provide your cows with direct-fed microbials (DFMs) that contain high amounts of beneficial bacteria to ensure they are on the right track to maintain a healthy gut and a healthy lactation.
RumiLife® RePop™ DFM powder and RumiLife® RePopPlus™ DFM capsules and paste contain high amounts of CFU (colony forming units) of lactic acid bacteria and live yeast cells to repopulate and support a healthy gut.
Incorporate these products into your protocols when cows are experiencing non-routine situations related to variable feed intake, unsteady ruminal fermentation, ration changes, high production, variable weather, transition diets and more.
Talk to your GENEX representative to place an order, or purchase these products online today via the button below.
RumiLife® RePop™ DFM
These DFMs contain live yeast and beneficial bacteria to stabilize rumen pH and enhance rumen fermentation and nutrient absorption. It also uses beneficial bacteria to reduce digestive orders such as E. coli, salmonella and hemorrhagic bowel (bloody gut).
- Mix into feed or top dress at a rate of 1 ounce per head daily to provide 62.5 billion CFU lactic acid bacteria and live yeast cells.
RumiLife® RePopPlus™ DFM
powder, capsules & paste
These DFMs are a natural supplement that include probiotics, live (viable) yeast and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to support gut health and a productive lactation. They can be used as a proactive approach to support lactation by establishing a healthy microbial balance and promoting rumen efficiencies. Each 15g of powder, 15g capsule and 30mL of paste provides 129 billion CFU lactic acid bacteria and live yeast cells.
- Give one capsule per head daily for days 1-2 at freshening, weather changes and other non-routine situations.
- Give one capsule per head daily for days 1-3 for first-calf heifers at freshening, shipping and receiving, or following antibiotic treatment.
- Provide 30mL of paste per head daily at freshening or shipping and receiving.
- Provide 60mL of paste following antibiotic therapy and post-surgery.
- Provide 15g of powder per head daily (top dressed, mixed into feed or in a drench) for days 1-2 at freshening, weather changes and other non-routine situations.
- Provide 15g of powder per head daily (top dressed, mixed into feed or in a drench) for days 1-3 for first-calf heifers at freshening, during shipping & receiving or following antibiotic treatment.